Friday, May 16, 2008

Car And Apartment Hunting.

I'm getting a car today, which shouldn't be that exciting for a 24 year old, except for the fact that I was in in NYC for the past two years so I haven't driven in a loooooooong time! It's amazing how much we take transportation for granted in the Big Apple, I sure will appreciate it after being stuck with out a car and no way to get anywhere all week! It will be nice to be able to go and look at houses/condos/apartments on my own this weekend, even though I think I found the perfect condo today...But I have to wait until tomorrow to hear back for sure from the owners, who were by the way adorable! The guy was an elderly Greek man who was sooo sweet and cute and said I reminded him of his daughter, who was also blonde, a Greek blonde, lol? And he said he thought we were twins...hehe...Since I look so Greek? Although half of my ex-boyfriends are Greek, I'm not really sure why, though? Heh.

I'm so glad to finally be getting settled and even more glad to be able to get back to working 100% and not have to worry about a car or a house! Megan is coming next week to interview for jobs and Kate is moving here in a few weeks, so I'm so excited! Everything is finally coming together and I am ready to work and have fun here! I can't wait to be settled and moved in and go to the beach and go out and play on the weekends! Yay!!! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

AHHHH! I am soooo excited. We are going to be t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! Cannot wait. 25 days!! Im glad you are starting to feel more settled and better about the whole move. I promise we will have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Aw yay! Glad things are going great for you :D Hope you get the condo! Just make sure there's somewhere for me to crash when I come visit you ;)

Katie said...

awww sounds awesome! get a sweet car haha