Sunday, May 4, 2008

Of All The Gin Joints In All The World...


Apparently Gin is in, or at least we thought it was last night. Katie, Megan and I went out and at some point Megan and I decided that Gin was going to be our drink of choice for the night. This coincidentally did not turn out to be the best decision we'd ever made. Katie was smart enough to leave early before we were totally out of control, but Megan and I, as usual, couldn't leave until we were completely ridiculous, lol. There was a lot of dancing, a lot of spillage and somehow the night ended with us running into Ivy's friends. I'm not really sure about the specifics, but I am sure of several crucial details of the night's events: 1. Megan made out with one of them, but we're not sure which one and 2. One of them saw me coming home yesterday morning with HFM and 3. Ivy was most definitely informed of all of this within minutes. Once again, I ask myself, WTF, and thank God I have Megan to share this with, and thank God even more that I'll have her in Miami to recreate more Megan and Torrie moments that would never, ever, in a million years happen to anyone else. Wow.

XoXo,
LMM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture couldn't be more "Torrie"!

Katie said...

darn... I missed it! haha

Stephanie said...

Gin shots are in. Awesome. I love gin, but considering I come from the land of beer and vodka it's a bit radical for my friends to see me drinking it.