Thursday, May 29, 2008

Say Wha? I Think I'm Turning Into A Guy.

HFM is seriously crazy. Like legit crazy. He texted me again yesterday to which I replied "If we aren't still together, why are you still texting me?" To which he replied with- a phone call. Out of sheer annoyance I answered and calmly explained to him that I see no reason for us to communicate, not that I have a problem with him, but honestly...I have enough "friends", I certainly don't need any more, especially not any that used to be my boyfriend. He still doesn't seem to get it, as he texted me "I hope you feel better, Goodnight." After I told him exactly how I felt.

Speaking of guys, I think I've turned into one. I have never been more "whatever" in my entire life. I really look inside my head and can't believe it's still me in there, because suddenly the thinking in there just doesn't match the thinking that used to be there. It just seems too easy. I don't worry about anything remotely having to do with dating or the opposite sex. Maybe leaving the city made me less crazy. Or maybe getting away from Ivy and HFM made me more chill... Whatever the case I am becoming less "New York" and less neurotic every day... And this is scary... Even for me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe hfm misses you and simply wants you back in his life?

Kate said...

hfm realzies he missed out on a good thing. tough luck! hahaha

Anonymous said...

HFM should let you be. Sounds like your change of location is doing wonders for your neuroticism which has to be a good thing...just go with it, because lest face it...you can!

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean about being 'whatever'. I've NEVER been like this! (We are so twins. :P)

Katie said...

I think I'm turning into a guy too!

Eric P said...

"i hope you feel better" huh? Since you wanting nothing to do with this "HFM" means you're feeling inexplicably dour, right? Makes perfect sense.