Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stress-Stress-Stress.

This morning I woke up hoping my condo stresses would be over. I hoped in vain. I now get to go and deal with the condo association, before they allow me to move in. This wouldn't be that big of a deal, except I am staying with my best friend here and Meg is flying in tomorrow and I'd really like to be in my own place by then. I can only pray the board agrees, though I don't think they'll really care that 4 girls are going to be stuffed into one condo, which doesn't even happen to mine.

I've been so busy with this stuff and work lately that I've barely had time to update anyone in the real or cyber world about my dating life. So now that I have 10 minutes here's a basic breakdown: I'm over it. Not over dating, not over relationships, not even over falling for anyone, I'm just over writing about it for a little while. I always go through these stages, sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks, usually not too much longer, where I get sick of writing about all of the drama in my love life and throw in the towel for a little while. Maybe this time it will stick, maybe this time it won't. I may be blonde, but I'm not dumb and it's plain as day that my new home is no NYC and chronicling my love life probably isn't going to go in quite the same fashion here as it did in the Big Apple. So sianara to details about my love life for now until I figure it all out. Or at least some of it... Don't worry, I'm not leaving you, I'll still be blogging every day, just blogging minus the dating dramas for a while...

xoxoxox,
LMM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the condo thing!! Totally understand about your taking a break from dating blogging - I don't even know how you blog about it normally - I wouldn't be able to handle it if everyone I dated read what I wrote! haha loves! xoxo

Katie said...

I love it! I'm taking a break too... from complaining! Can't wait to see what you have to write about :o)