Thursday, May 15, 2008

Confusion.

I feel more confused now that I am where I'm going to be than I was when I wasn't where I was going to be. I can't explain why, but I am more in limbo now than I was before. I just want to know. I want someone to give me all the answers and tell me if I should be with someone or not, or pursue something or not.

Is this too much too ask?

I would like a rule book with all the answers, so that way I don't have to wonder or worry about whether I'm wrong or right. Even if I didn't follow the book, at least I would know if I was wrong. Does anyone have a book of this sort? Does anyone know how to find it? If so, I would be much abliged.

xxoo,
LMM

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've been confused lately too!!

Give it another week... everything might change anyway...

Anonymous said...

maybe you can write your own book, that way, in trying situations, the solutions are premeditated and already in place for you. Kind of takes the spark and intensity out of things, don't you think?