Monday, May 19, 2008

Megs in SoFlo.

My best friend from NYC is flying in Wednesday night to interview for jobs here this week and I'm so excited! As long as all goes as planned she is moving here in a few weeks, which is practically amazing. Kate gets here in 3 weeks, too, so there will be 3 of us here causing trouble on a week (endly) basis.

I had so much fun this weekend with Jen it's not even funny, I can't wait until the girls are here to join in the fun...And I can't wait until I move into my new condo, (finally), hopefully this week...I feel like things are starting to come get together and I'm slowing beginning to de-stress and start to enjoy a more laid back lifestyle...And I can't wait until my BFF is here to share it with me!

xoxo,
LMM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

De-stressing is the most important part of that post. Last week you were winding yourself up (is that an English phrase or do you guys use it too) about little things and now i think you're just looking forward