Monday, April 28, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah.


Things I love today:
1. Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" song, which I hear constantly but still can't get enough of.
2. Dogs. And the idea of getting my own in the very near future, and this time my parents can't steal him away.
3. Warm weather. And living in it soon.
4. My new Erica Weiner necklace, because it's super fab, check her out: http://www.ericaweiner.com/.
5. My new Diane Von Furstenburg dress, because it reminds me of summer and Miami.
6. Deciding where my next vacation will be too.
7. Being tan(ner) than I've been since Thailand.
8. Laughing at the silly pictures from this weekend.
9. Having the best, best friends ever who always listen to my drama.
10. New beginnings.

xoxo,
LMM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checkout out her site and LOVE IT!!! I'm trying to decide which one I want. :)

Katie said...

11. New Gossip Girl tonight!

Kate said...

haha sounds like good things to like! cant wait for warm weather and puppies and all thats to come!!

Torrie said...

Crap, I was out with Lindsey and I missed it!!!!!