Friday, April 11, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama.

I'm gone away from the city for four days and 1. I miss the nicest day the city's had this year. 2. I miss apparently the best Thursday night happy hour the city has ever seen. 3. My best friend D, the guy I just stopped dating, (ETF), and the guy I'm talking to, (new name to protect the so far innocent, Mr. PE), are at my favorite bar in one night and run into each other. 4. Then D goes to another bar to meet the guy she's seeing, HFG, and runs head on into her ex, who happens to be my ex Ivy's roommate.

Wow. This is one night's drama I can honestly say I'm glad I missed. Mostly because 1. ETF is an asshole who feels the need to say how "dramatic" I am and for some reason thinks D or anyone else actually gives a shit about HIS drama. And 2. My worst nightmare is being in a room with Mr. PE or any guy I'm talking to and ETF or Ivy. And 3. The mere sight of ETF or Ivy makes me want to vomit these days. Meanwhile, Mr. PE and I have been hard core talking/texting since I left and that's all I'm going to say for now. This time I'm just praying the world at large doesn't figure out his identity and 1. try to introduce him to ETF or Ivy or 2. write about it. I'm thinking this won't be a problem this time since I have been ridiculously sneaky in concealing his identity both in the cyber and real world. My friend, IBM, (investment banker M), who tends to forward on any gossip relating to me or to the guys I date said a mutual acquaintance asked her last week if it was true I was dating a guy from a certain PE firm. She laughed and said "Maybe"... Haha. I love Manhattan Finance gossip, i swear it's more incestual than Greek life was at my college. Gossip in Manhattan, especially in my world, is usually 1/10 of the truth and 100% entertaining... I love it. Especially when only I, and 3 of my closest friends know the truth.

Anyways. Enough about the big apple. I'm in the sunshine state now, aka my old stomping ground, and there's a lot going on here this weekend. Today we're starting a search for one of our clients that will last through the weekend and Sunday we are filming for a news segment. That's all I'll say for now. But I'm sure enjoying the weather, my best friend since high school Jen's company, and the sick suite at Hotel Biba we're staying in. Next weekend we're hosting a party and search for Miss Right at Set Miami on April 19th from 10-12. Come say hi!

I'm totally loving the bi-NYC/MIA life these days!!
xoxo,
LMM

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ivy and Ick... ewww!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good time where you are - and that you missed drama! haha miss you!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm obsessed. This blog made me more obsessed!! Heheheh

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!