Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To My Blog Stalker.

Wow. This is becoming a bit excessive. If you'd like to continue viewing and reading my blog 10-20x a day that's fine. If you'd like to keep trying to leave me rude comments, that's fine, too. But if I suck so badly, why are you one of my top viewers? I'm clearly confused. I know if I hated someone, I would stay as far away from them as possible. I certainly wouldn't read their blog a million times a day and leave them comments. Just a thought...If I suck so bad- don't read. That's what I would do. :)

LMM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog stalkers are no good!! Stay away blog stalker stay away!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously why would they read if they hate it so much?????? Duh.

Anonymous said...

LoL. Silly people - go find something better to do!!

Anonymous said...

Booooooooooooo blog stalker!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Two things that suck in life: BLOG STALKERS and SI! Sorry I had to throw that in there! Lol.

Anonymous said...

StrikeYourMatch.com, hmmm! That was a new one for me. Maybe your blog stalker should go there. : )