Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Simple As It Should Be.

My stress level is mounting by the second, especially since apparently getting moving boxes in NYC is about as easy as getting a Birkin before the book. Now I'm basically left with no choice except to walk down to the local UPS store and carry them back via cab since it takes 5-10 days to ship them and I definitely don't have 5 or 10 days. Today my after-lunch goal is to pack up my office, then head to the UPS by my house and repeat the torture one more time. Things are back to normal with HFM and it was surprisingly easy for both of us to get over and forget about the incident from the night before. It's usually never easy, but isn't that the way it's supposed to be? I can only hope future arguments or lack there of can go that well...It's just so much easier when it's easy. I wish all of life could be so simple...

"So time will go, And we may be far apart, I know..But as far as I can see, This is so good, There's no need for change, It's all right with me...It's as simple as it should be...Simple as it should be..."-Tristan Prettyman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave! :(

Katie said...

boxes? sad. :o(

Anonymous said...

ditto 'm' - but good luck anyway...sighhh!! moving is gonna be so stressful for me - y'kno if i ship my stuff it'll take TWO MONTHS to get to me?? yeah. haha 5-10 days is nothing! just take the really important stuff with you :)